| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Lourenco in August is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 32.3mm (1.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Lourenco August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sao Lourenco, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Lourenco:
- Ibirite, Brazil - 252.4 kms (156.9 miles) NNE
- Lavras, Brazil - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) N
- Barbacena, Brazil - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) NE
- Cataguases, Brazil - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) ENE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) ENE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) ENE
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 256.5 kms (159.4 miles) E
- Vassouras, Brazil - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) ESE
- Pirai, Brazil - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) ESE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) ESE
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 124.7 kms (77.5 miles) SE