| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Lourenco in October is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 131.3mm (5.2in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Lourenco October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sao Lourenco, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Lourenco:
- Ibirite, Brazil - 252.4 kms (156.9 miles) NNE
- Lavras, Brazil - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) N
- Barbacena, Brazil - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) NE
- Cataguases, Brazil - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) ENE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) ENE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) ENE
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 256.5 kms (159.4 miles) E
- Vassouras, Brazil - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) ESE
- Pirai, Brazil - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) ESE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) ESE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) ESE
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 124.7 kms (77.5 miles) SE